Monday, February 15, 2010

February..

Second month of 2010.. Not bad~~

Cmon, a week holiday, what else could u ask for? =p I planned to make it a productive one and so far, it was but not to my satisfaction.. I didn't make the holiday useful to my benefit yet..

anyways,

i've been wanting to update my blog for weeks now but nothing interesting comes to mind.. So i end up writing anything for now and hope something would come up while me writing..

Well, so far, still nothing..

My friend from states is coming this weekend.. It's Lindsay Matthew for those who knows her and if there are any who still obligedly reading my blog.. Which i still find it surprising.. Especially when Nana commented on my previous entry.. Thanx nana!! At least I know you are still reading =D

and here i am, still writing even though i have no idea how many are still reading...

oh, and to my dear SSPian who are still reading, Cikgu Sabariah, remember? she's married!! Just in case you don't know.. I saw kak ad *anak YM Tengku* with her, at her wedding reception.. cam.. woah!! So yeah, go and do some research on facebook people!! jangan asek stalk orang ajerr =D

talk about marriage, I just knew Anis Hafiza januar and Noraniza Mohd dah kawen!!! *my dear Glace-SSP* orite, so nothing to be THAT surprised but dah ade anak?????? okey, that should at least take u to another level of surprise okei!! Anis's dah setahun and Nora's son is 7 months.. My god.... *fall and fakely fainted*

now i'm thinking, when's Zura, Ena and Jenab's turn? Entah entah diorg tak cakap?? hurmm~~~ Who knows? =)

3 Comments:

Blogger ileena said...

yes, im still reading your blog sonick!!:)

me myself still in shock, knowing anis and nora hv kids alrdy!!:)

i'll be back in july.hoping to lepak sama ok.sleep over!byk bnda nak cerita!love you lotsss!!
xxx

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger *~AnieSoniC~* said...

oh yes beb!! lets do sleep over and such!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha tula pasal kn xsangka...tup2 da ade anak which are the glace's juniors!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home